Polystyrene Sheets & Polystyrene Blocks Prices
Order Polystyrene Sheets & Blocks Online
Currently On Special
Polystyrene Product Company (Pty) Ltd, established nationally in 2016, is the largest national online ordering platform for polystyrene sheets & blocks in South Africa and for export.
We cut and deliver hundreds of online orders every day, and our national google reviews tell a story about our excellent service history.
Ordering your polystyrene sheets, direct from factory, online, is really the fastest and easiest way to order your polystyrene in South Africa.
If you prefer you can also request a quote from our national sales team.
The ordering process is really simple. Don't miss out on this online special today!
- Select the factory closest to you.
- Select the thickness of the sheets or blocks
- Choose the density of the polystyrene (See below)
- Add to cart
- Choose collection or delivery
- Pay online or request an invoice
- Simple, fast & reliable
We look forward to assisting you with your polystyrene requirements!
General Order Lead Time
- If you choose collection then order lead time is generally 3 to 5 working days, excluding weekends & public holidays.
- If you choose delivery then order lead time is generally 3 to 7 working days, excluding weekends & public holidays.
- We are closed over weekends & public holidays.
Standard Polystyrene Densities & Applications
Our polystyrene sheets & blocks are manufactured in the following densities:
- Low Density Polystyrene : 12 kg/m3 to 14 kg/m3
- Medium Density Polystyrene: 15 kg/m3
- High Density Polystyrene: 20 kg/m3
- Highest Density: 24 kg/m3 to 30kg/m3
Polystyrene densities affect the price & compressive strength of polystyrene. The lower the density, the cheaper the polystyrene sheets & blocks are!
- Low density polystyrene is good for general use purposes where no compressive strength is required.
- Medium density polystyrene is denser and is suitable for brick cavity wall insulation applications.
- High density polystyrene has a high compressive strength and is mostly used for insulation applications below concrete floor slabs and for above concrete roof insulation applications.
- Highest density polystyrene has a very significant compressive strength and is used where very heavy loading requirements are needed.
If you need help choosing a density, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.
Online & Offline Payment Methods
Our Payfast Secure Encrypted Online Payment Gateway allows our customers to pay directly online using any of the following cards or options:
- Visa Credit Cards & Debit Cards
- Mastercard Credit Cards & Debit Cards
- Makro Store Cards
- Builders Warehouse Store Cards
- Game Store Cards
- Cape Union Mart Store Cards
- CTM Store Cards
- RCS Store Cards & More
- Instant Online EFT Payment
Alternatively you can order online and request an invoice for normal EFT payment.
Need Different Sizes?
We can cut polystyrene sheets & blocks up to 5m in length but our standard 1200mm x 2500mm sheets & blocks are the most cost effective way to buy polystyrene in South Africa. Please contact us if you are looking for special cut polystyrene shapes or sizes.
Would You Prefer A Quote?
This is our online retail platform , so if you are a bulk buyer then it may be better to request a bulk quote since our polystyrene prices vary based on volume.
Need Some Technical Assistance?
Please call or email our national sales office for more information:
We Are Leading National Suppliers Of:
Polystyrene Sheets, Blocks, Floor Insulation, Wall Insulation, Ceiling Insulation, Ceiling Boards, Roof Insulation, SANBOARD, POLYBOARD, Lambdaboard, Isotherm & Slab Construction Products.
We Can Advise & Help You Find The Best Products & Prices On All The Major - Floor, Wall, Ceiling & Concrete Roof Insulations Applications & Products In South Africa.
Contact Us Today!
National Sales & Head Office
VAT Number: 4220273447
CO. Reg Number: 2016/072709/07
Main Office Number:
011 678 5626
Main Email: email@example.com