PolyWall - Cavity Wall Insulation Boards
Building Contractor Board Prices
The prices displayed are retail board prices excluding VAT. If you are looking for bulk or building contractor rates please call us or request a contractor quote via email.
Order PolyWall - Cavity Wall Insulation Directly Online Today!
If you are designing or building a new luxury home, commercial or industrial building then you should really consider insulating your walls with PolyWall Insulation Boards.
Cavity Wall Insulation is not expensive and by installing it you will stop the heat from outside affecting the inside room temperature of the building. During winter it will also keep the cold outside. This means that your heating and cooling systems work less hard to maintain a comfortable room temperature and in so doing you will save considerably on electricity costs.
Cavity Wall Insulation, for exterior brick walls is a really important insulation layer in new buildings and Polywall Fire Retardant Polystyrene Insulation Boards are extremely-effective in this application.
Building regulations require that a minimum thermal insulation value of 1 be met in terms of the insulation layer between cavity wall layers.
For residential homes we recommend 40mm PolyWall Insulation boards. Obviousely if more insulation is required then thicker boards can be ordered.
This hidden polystyrene wall insulation layer, like our PolyFloor concrete floor insulation product, ensures that the whole building envelope is thermally efficient and can only be installed when the walls are actually being built.
Read more or simply order your PolyWall Insulation online today! We sell direct to the public and in bulk to building contractors.
When Should You Order Cavity Wall Insulation?
- PolyWall Insulation Boards should be ordered when you are busy with your floor foundations.
- If you are installing PolyFloor Insulation boards below you concrete floor slab then these should be ordered at the same time.
Architect & BOQ Specification
".......mm x 1200mm x 2500mm Medium Density, Fire Retardant, PolyWall Cavity Wall Insulation Boards By Polystyrene Product Company. Specifically Designed For Cavity Wall Insulation Applications.
Retail Board Prices
PolyFloor Insulation is sold in 1200mm x 2500mm boards which are 3m2 each. The prices above are board prices excluding VAT. When you order you will need to divide your total insulation area required (m2) by 3 to get the number of boards required.
Building Contractor Board Prices
If you are looking for contractor rates please call us or request a contractor quote via email.
Per m2 Prices
If you are looking for quick per m2 prices, then just divide the board price by 3 since each board is 3m2.
What is Perimeter Wall Cavity Wall Insulation?
- Cavity Wall Insulation is the insulation layer that is placed between the inner and outer brick layers of the outer perimeter walls of a building.
- This insulation layer significantly reduces the transfer of heat and cold through the external perimeter walls of buildings.
- In summer the sun-facing exterior walls get hot and this heat is kept out of the living space by the cavity wall insulation.
- In winter this cavity wall insulation keeps the cold out.
- Cavity wall insulation significantly reduces the energy consumption of such HVAC systems use to keep buildings at room temperature.
PolyWall Thicknesses & Thermal Insulation R-Values:
|Board Thickness||Thermal Insulation (R-Value)|
Manufacture & Supply:
Our PolyWall Insulation Boards are manufactured locally in South Africa and distributed nationally from our regional factories in:
- Cape Town
- East London
- Port Elizabeth
We also export our polystyrene sheets, blocks and other products to certain countries in Africa, based on order volumes.
How Many Sheets Do I Need?
- Each board is 3m2
- To get the number of boards you need, simply divide the total wall insulation area in m2 by 3 to get the number of sheets
- Then add a few for wastage.
- First decide on the thickness you want. (The thicker the boards, the more insulation)
- Add the boards and quantities you want to you order.
- Select the collection & delivery options
- Pay for your order online or submit your order for review.
- Fast & Easy!
This Is Our Online Retail Portal
Approved Construction Companies Get Special Discounts In Our Dedicated Contractor Portal.
We Are Leading National Suppliers Of:
Polystyrene Sheets, Blocks, Floor Insulation, Wall Insulation, Ceiling Insulation, Ceiling Boards, Roof Insulation, SANBOARD, POLYBOARD, Lambdaboard, Isotherm & Slab Construction Products.
We Can Advise & Help You Find The Best Products & Prices On All The Major - Floor, Wall, Ceiling & Concrete Roof Insulations Applications & Products In South Africa.
Contact Us Today!
National Sales & Head Office
VAT Number: 4220273447
CO. Reg Number: 2016/072709/07
Main Office Number:
011 678 5626
Main Email: email@example.com